DID YOU KNOW?
That one gram of feces can contain 10 million viruses, one million bacteria and one thousand parasite cysts (UNICEF)?
That WHO estimates that every $1 invested in water and toilets returns an average of US $4 in saved medical costs, averted deaths and increased productivity?
That Hygiene promotion is also ranked as one of the most cost-eﬀective public health interventions? Conversely, a lack of sanitation holds back economic growth.
Sustainable Development Goal 6 (SDG 6), on clean water and sanitation, requires access to adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all, and an end to open defecation, with special attention paid to the needs of women and girls, and those in vulnerable situations. World Bank reports that improved sanitation helps to reduce diarrhea related deaths among children by 30%.
Worse still, Nigeria ranks number one in the world for open defecation. Toilet saves lives, without toilets deadly diseases spreads rapidly. In-view of the above, Succeedy Energy & Projects LTD has come up with a pragmatic and innovative approach to curtail this menace.
This will be done by the deployment of public toilets, ﬁxed toilets and urinals in public spaces and also construct anaerobic bio digester plants for the conversion of human/kitchen wastes into environmentally friendly products such as fertilizers (organic), electricity (which will supplement the national grid), slags (for road construction) and cooking gas.
- The durable, vandalism-proof materials used in producing these toilets guarantee long operational life cycles.
- Low water consumption, minimal negative impact on the environment and energysaving LED lighting make choosing the 3STAR a choice for the environment.
The 3STAR by pop-up Toilet company is a semi-automatic public toilet, a sound, reliable basic solution with various options for automation to enhance user comfort and safety, such as: Presence detection ‘no touch’ ﬂushing for automatic cleaning, automatic interior lighting, Access monitoring (for instance night closure smart lighting) Smart Technology.
- Safe and Hygienic
3STAR Toilets by Pop-up toilet Company oﬀer the ideal combination of safety and hygiene. Designed with care for the environment. made from durable materials and equipped with water-saving technology.
POP UP TOILET
- POP-UP SANITARY FACILITY CONSISTING
- ONE WOMAN URINAL
- THREE MEN URINALS
- HANDWASHING FACILITY (SENSOR)
- PROVEN SOLUTION TO END PUBLIC URINATION
- Patented ﬂat-ﬂoor System
- Multiple roof tie-down option
- Fully Title 24 Compliant
- 10 Years Limited Warrant
SON Certiﬁed/ISO 9001
- Replaced Commonly NPK 20:10:10 and Urea Fertilizers to Succeedy Organic Fertilizer NPK 15:15:15 Standard.
- Help Nigeria to attain the highest status as africa’s largest fertilizer producer.
- Positioned to ﬁll the shortfall supply of 94.004 Million Metric Tonnes needed locally every year.
- Healthy cooking alternative for developing areas
- Easy disposal free of barriers and erosion control whilst preserving soil/surface waters.
- Succeedy’s Slag has a high concentration of properties known to enhance the potency for road construction or Civil Engineering.
- Our Bio Digester covert waste for power generation which supplements the country’s National Grid
- For use in heavy duty e n g i n e s a n d machinery.
BENEFITS TO ERADICATING OPEN DEFECATION
- Protecting the populace from viral infection and other diarrhea related diseases.
- Renewable energy generation, ousting the use of generators.
- Minimize greenhouse gas emissions associated with human waste collection, transportation and treatment;
- Rich organic fertilizers, increasing organic matter content by reducing the need to apply chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Reduce the vulnerability of child-bearing women to open defecation which can be detrimental to both mother and the developing fetus
- Raising public awareness about operating and maintaining on-site sanitation systems, not just about constructing them
- Creating a supportive policy environment for safely managed sanitation and wasteto-resource activities – for example, by deﬁning standards for waste-to-resource products. Eliminating open defecation by changing social behavior and building basic and well-managed sanitation systems in poor communities.
- Encourage social inclusion and economic development through creating jobs, volunteer schemes and training opportunities as well as improving access to reduced price of goods for lower income families
- De-risking private sector operations through guaranteed purchase agreements of waste-to-resource outputs
- Positioned to empower 20 million people within 5 years nationwide